Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Sky has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: a jealous person, confusion, unclear thinking, misunderstanding, insecurity, doubt, hidden secrets
As a metaphor, when Sky are blocking out the sun, we are unable to see the light of truth. A cloud can act as a veil that obscures something; an in a reading, the Cloud stands for that which is hidden, and the doubts and confusion caused by lack of clarity.
You might be finding yourself in a moment where you are unsure of what choices you can take, or where you can go. Because you have so little guidelines, you might be feeling lost. The Sky themselves too, are vapor – never necessarily having a tangible shape; it’s another sense in which Sky in a reading can indicate how vagueness creates more misunderstandings.
The Sky Significators
- This card has Negative energies
- If The Sky signifies a person they will often be Pisces
- As a matching card The Sky signifies Fall (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Neptune
Examples of Questions to Ask
- Where do I need to seek clarity?
- How can I be more direct?
- What doubts am I having?
- Where in my life are there misunderstandings?