Quiz: No email or registration needed. Instant answer.
We can be part of many soul groups (soul families), and can’t possibly fully understand the spirit world, but soul families can be broadly divided into 12 groups (more details below). To find someone in your soul group(s) choose the type of connection above. “Any Soul Connection” covers all 12 groups.
This quiz will find one member of one soul group.
The 12 groups can very roughly be in 1 of these 4 categories.
- Love and Romance – Romantic Soul Mates, Twin Flames, Past-life Soul Mates
- Family and Friends – Soul Partners, Soul Mate Friends, Soul Families/Groups
- Life Path Progression – Kindred Spirits, Karmic Soul Mates, Soul Crossings
- Karmic Debt – Soul Connections, Soul Teachers, Soul Contracts
About Our Soul Group Quiz
2 simple sections of 26 questions each to find a spirit archetypes who will represent a member of one of your soul groups. They may be in your life right now or coming into it shortly.
Part 1: Each question will give you words to quickly look at and choose any words you feel drawn to. This section should take no more than 5 minutes.
It’s important you choose negative as well as positive words if they mean something to you. The word(s) may literally be specific, either to you, someone close or a situation but you can also be drawn to a word without knowing why.
Just quickly scroll up and down and click any words you are drawn to. In part 2 you can click ‘unsure’ if you don’t know why you were drawn to it.
Part 2: You will be given a new selection of words (max 26) and be asked to rate how relevant the word or phrase is; Unsure, Very Meaningful, I can relate, Neutral or Negative Association.
More about Soulmates
Interpreting the Result
The answer comes in the form of a spirit guide archetype who will represent a member of your soul family.
There are many reasons why some souls reincarnate in a group. We are not really meant to know of those reasons, although often soul families learn from each other, rather then commonly held ideas of karmic debt being repaid.
Look for meaning in the guide that comes for you. Good or bad, can you relate it to a person or situation in your life? Each spirit guide card has many meanings. It may be upright or reversed. If reversed, it’s up to YOU to decide why the spirit energies come in reverse, and which of its many possible meanings are particularly relevant right now.
By understanding why the guide came forward, you will be able to determine who it refers to in your soul group.
Love and Romance
- Romantic Soul Mates: Two souls entering a new romantic relationship, knowing each other in a past life but not having connected romantically until this life.
- Twin Flames: An intense soul connection, that some believe are actually one soul that was split into two bodies. These souls reincarnate with the express purpose of finding each other again
- Past-life Soul Mates: This doesn’t necessarily mean you will connect in this lifetime. Judge the relationship by who you both are today and how you treat each other now. This may be an opportunity to heal hurts and let each other move on.
Family and Friends
- Soul Partners: These are souls you agreed to partner with in this lifetime, best friends, in-laws, business partners, bosses. A soul partnership is designed to support you in this life emotionally, professionally or in some other way but your lives are woven together.
- Soul Mate Friends: Not all soul mates are romantic ones. Don’t underestimate the importance of soul mate friends. They may be in your life for the long haul or just a short time.
- Soul Families/Soul Groups: Large groups of souls can be linked in soul families. This can show up as actual family members in this lifetime or it can be like minded souls that meet for a common cause such as working for a charity or achieving some other goal..
Life Path Progression
- Kindred Spirits: Kindred spirits are spirits are simply people who really understand you and can relate to your goals or share the same beliefs you have.
- Karmic Soul Mates: Karmic relationships may come into our lives as an opportunity for either person, often both, to learn from past mistakes or reinforce past life lessons learned.
- Soul Crossings: This is often where we get a deja vu feeling. These people may not stay in your life long – it’s simply a soul connection where you feel you close to someone without knowing why.
- Soul Connections: These can be anything from long term relationships or very brief. It may be no more than a feeling that 2 people should be working together and trusting each other as they have done in a past life.
- Soul Teachers: These are people that gave a commitment at soul level to help you in this life time. Whilst the connection may be obvious, teachers, doctors etc., it can also be anyone with experience an input that can help and support you.
- Soul Contracts: Soul contracts are agreements made on a soul level to achieve certain things in this lifetime. This can be almost anything, from helping a child in distress to achieving certain goals, like learning to control anger or raising awareness for certain diseases and so on.