Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Rodents has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: a person who is struggling, dwindling, deficiency, depletion, destruction, defect, flaw, disease
Slow decay and deterioration are indicated by the Rodents card. Though Rodents may initially seem harmless, many of them can become a problem when they start gnawing and nibbling away at food, resources and housing. It’s a slow process, but if not controlled, this card can cause devastating destruction. In readings, this card can mean that something is slowly losing its force or strength – like a relationship that may be crumbling, or hope that is slowly fading. You may not even be conscious of it yet, but it is in the works – you’ll have to be more alert to see what may later become an issue.
Finally, because Rodents are sometimes carriers of disease – this card can also indicate some kind of metaphorical or internal corruption. You may be dealing with something that is tainted or polluted; there may be someone that does not have pure motivations for their actions, like a corrupt government (in the case of the tower card) for example.
The Rodents Significators
- This card has Negative energies
- If The Rodents signifies a person they will often be Libra
- As a matching card The Rodents signifies Running out of Time (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Chiron
Examples of Questions to Ask
- Is there anything that I have to watch out for?
- What has been slowly gnawing away at me?
- What can I do to fix the problem before it becomes worse?
- Is this situation worth saving?