Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Missive has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: someone afraid to speak up, document, email, speech, conversations, expression, information
Communication is the foundation of the Missive card – in all its forms. While in the traditional sense, communication took place most commonly in the form of an actual Missive, we do not have to limit our interpretations to that medium alone. This card can stand for expression in both email, text, speech, or conversations – information and knowledge which is being shared with others. The card leaves it somewhat open to whom this information is being shared with. In order to understand its contents and its recipient, the other cards surrounding it will have to be examined.
Another, more specialized meaning of the Missive card can mean documentation or paperwork of any kind. It can mean things such as diplomas, certificates, resumes, invoices and permits, for example.
The Missive Significators
- This card has Neutral energies
- If The Missive signifies a person they will often be Gemini
- As a matching card The Missive signifies Fast (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Mercury
Examples of Questions to Ask
- What do I need to communicate?
- Who do I need to reach out to?
- What kind of documentation do I need?
- What am I holding inside?