Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Spruce has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: a well adjusted person, growth, grounded, past connection, personal growth, spirituality, health, past-life
This card can comment on a variety of things – though in more general situations, it focuses on wellbeing and health – both in a physical and a spiritual sense. The Spruce asks us to look at ourselves from a wholistic perspective. Perhaps it is an indication to take a walk with nature.
Our roots lie far back in our pasts, so timing wise, it tends to refer to past events and situations – a current moment grounded in what came before. Like a Spruce, what is happening today perhaps took quite a bit of time to grow – but what came out of that time created security. With its many intertwining branches, it also reminds us that we are all connected – and thus the card can also indicate there is a deep bond between two people in a reading.
The Spruce Significators
- This card has Neutral energies
- If The Spruce signifies a person they will often be Capricorn
- As a matching card The Spruce signifies 9 – 12 Months (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Saturn
Examples of Questions to Ask
- What does your higher self say?
- How does this help me develop as a human being?
- From when did this start happening?
- How do I find connections between myself and others?