Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Roots has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: a stable influence, stability, restraint, security, resilience, durability, laying foundations
To see the Roots in your reading signals your tenacity at reaching a goal or completing a task. Despite whatever setbacks or tricky situations you find yourself in, you remain steadfast in your choices. Something is giving you the strength and the stability to keep you focused on your desires in the changing winds.
The solid focus that the Roots imparts can either be positive or negative – on one hand it creates an environment of safety, but it can also mean that you can become so inflexible that you cannot let go of ideas, concepts or goals that are not really serving you. Whether the Roots in your reading becomes a positive or negative force is something that is up to you, and how you choose to use it in the context of your life.
The Roots Significators
- This card has Positive energies
- If The Roots signifies a person they will often be Capricorn
- As a matching card The Roots signifies Very Slowly (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Saturn
Examples of Questions to Ask
- What gives you a sense of stability?
- How can I create a greater sense of security?
- What foundations am I setting for myself?
- What are things that I must let go of?