Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Messenger has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: a person who gets things done, energy, passion, speed, activity, news, messages
Something is coming your way, and you better be prepared! When The Messenger appears in your reading, it usually means that the delays that might have fettered you before are going to be released. A rapid burst of activity is about to occur, leaving you filled with passionate energy. You might find that your day is hectic and action packed.
This card may come in the form of either a person, a message, or an event. While the general feeling behind this card is positive, it also usually means that what comes your way is not something that will stick – permanency is not the Messenger’s strong suit. Consider this card a fleeting opportunity that needs your swift action to benefit.
The Messenger Significators
- This card has Positive energies
- If The Messenger signifies a person they will often be Gemini
- As a matching card The Messenger signifies Soon (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by Mercury
Examples of Questions to Ask
- Where are you heading at such great speed?
- What must you prepare for?
- What will I do once I have nothing holding me back?
- Where is my passion coming from?