Card from our Lifestyle Deck:
The Infant has more accurate meanings when paired with another card in the lifestyle deck or with a tarot card.
Meanings: someone new, new beginnings, Infant, toddler, play, inexperience, innocence, immaturity
Though the Infant card can reference an actual Infant, it is sometimes more helpful to see it in a reading as an indication of a fresh start, or something that is new in one’s life. It can take the form of a new relationship, a new job, or a new way of thinking. To understand exactly what the card is referencing, you’ll have to look at the surrounding cards to find out.
Alongside this meaning, the Infant card also comes with the traits of innocence and naivete, as well as inexperience. Because you are going through a new process, you may tend to be more trusting and open, meaning you may be more vulnerable. You may make mistakes more often than others who have gone through this before. You may also be more playful and curious than others, meaning your innocence may bring a fresh approach and open up new perspectives where others may have overlooked.
The Infant Significators
- This card has Positive energies
- If The Infant signifies a person they will often be Leo
- As a matching card The Infant signifies Temporarily, Soon (when or for how long)
- This card is ruled by the Sun
Examples of Questions to Ask
- Where in life can I benefit from starting over?
- Am I being too naive?
- Where can I find help from someone more experienced?
- What can benefit from my fresh perspective?